A BEKA FOR YOUNGER STUDENTS:
Windsor Christian Academy uses the outstanding
A Beka Book curriculum for students in our younger grades.
A Beka Book provides Christian schools and homeschools with outstanding curriculum and textbooks built on a foundation of academic excellence and Christian character training. Schools and homeschools benefit from A Beka's treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in traditional education, comprehensive curriculum, and eternal truths.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT A Beka Book website and read more about the A Beka difference.
ACCELERATED CHRISTIAN EDUCATION FOR OLDER STUDENTS:
Windsor Christian Academy uses the time-tested, proven A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum for students in our older grades. Accelerated Christian Education's concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- Each child must be at a level where he/she can perform.
- Each child must have reasonable goals.
- Learning must be controlled, and he/she must be motivated.
- Learning must be measurable.
- Learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT Accelerated Christian Education's School of Tomorrow website.
CLICK HERE TO TEST YOUR CHILD ONLINE with Accelerated Christian Education's diagnostic testing in math, English, reading, and spelling.